HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
HKA has in excess of 1,000 consultants, experts and advisors across 46 offices in 17 countries.
HKA are growing in the US, we are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Senior Consultants and Associate Director level candidates in our New York, Las Vegas and Texas offices.
- Project schedule and cost analysis;
- Computer modelling;
- Fact-finding; and
- Document review.
- Preparation and review of construction damage and schedule claims and counter claims (including the use of P6 and Microsoft Project platforms),
- Assistance with the preparation of expert reports, expert testimony and exhibits for trial or settlement negotiations
- Involvement in litigation, arbitration or mediation.
- BS or higher degree in construction management or engineering with 10+ years’ experience within the construction industry in project management or in claims consultancy
- Detailed knowledge and experience of critical path method concepts with project control scheduling software such as: Primavera P6, Microsoft Project required, Acumen or similar schedule analyzer program preferred.
- Technical certification as a CCM, PMP, EVP or PSP preferred.
- Technical knowledge of forensic delay analysis technics and analytical approaches for advancing or defending construction claims preferred.
- Construction budgeting, estimating and cost accounting experience a plus.
- Flexibility to travel and work in the western US region a plus.
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Laura Fox-Oliveira, Recruitment Manager, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: Laurafoxoliveira@hka.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com